murcia

murcia

Wednesday, September 9, 2015


I agree with how the guy was talking about how we take things from other countries and make them poor but then other countries will do the same thing back to us. Our country had been a very forceful country and it has done a lot of good and helped a few people out to. We have one our share of the wars but we also lost our fair share.

                I have done a lot of things for this country, but I havn’t done as much as most people. When you go ahead and atleast try it you can easily gain some ones trust or what ever just so you have someone that would do it easily.

                I believe that when someone has an initative to do so they can do anything for anybody. Such as if you wanted to you could change the world or atleast make a difference or even atleast make a difference in someones life or day.

                I see myself fitting into the big picture of society by fixing things fro people and just helping people when they need it.

                I am agreeing fully with that video we had watched and read that paragraph and learned some of the things I can do for people to help them out. Or how to make someones day. Such as that man that walked up to the kid and asked what he was doing when he was making the starfishes day. And keeping the animals happy by saving there lives so they didn’t die. And the old man finally realized what he could maybe do. There are a lot of things you can do to help inspire people to do nice things and help make people happy.

                All in all I am fully agreeing with everything we watched and read on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment