murcia

murcia

Friday, April 15, 2016

flat tax


Flat tax or progressive tax that’s a tough decision, but my choice is I would go with the flat tax. I suppose you would like to know why I have decided to take the flat tax over progressive, well that’s simple.  Well because I read a good part of the debate and it just makes more sense, it’s also a lot easier to work with all the same taxes instead of two or twenty different taxes. Such as, I read one point that stated “two people, who make $50,000 a piece, so together make $100,000, pay less than one person making $100,000 alone”. That is one quote that kept me thinking that flat tax is the right way to go. Another thing that keeps me thinking that the flat tax is the right tax, is this other true quote that says “ these taxes make the poor poorer, and the rich richer, but yet you see people that are “poor” going out and buying new cars or hundreds of dollars on clothes and such.” I like that sight with the tax debates on it, because people are fighting over this, but it I like it because in america we have free speech and everyone should be treated equally. But the “poor” think because they pay the same in taxes as the rich would. This is coming from me who likes to make all the money possible, and I get the same taken out as everyone else. People that make the little amounts of money and the ones on welfare are the people trying to get this changed so they don’t get as much taken out, but they are just bums that don’t go out and apply themselves into a better job to make more money. Just so I can afford what I do I work two jobs and some people I have met can’t even work one job.  “No Americans pay tax on necessities”

No comments:

Post a Comment