murcia

murcia

Thursday, October 22, 2015

blog


Myths
Truths/ reality
Better food
Improved nutrition
Be smarter                           
Education
Making money
Income
Voted for Obama
Democrats
Better life
Longerily of life
Won’t help income in adult hood
Improve life and help in the long run
People are lazy
Some people have some stuff wrong with them such as disabiliaties
Welfare means you don’t have to go to work
People still can work they just can’t make more money in a year then a certain amount

 

Well there are many things in this world that everybody will disagree with and agree with. Well I am not agreeing with welfare. I think it gives people a reason to go and cry about made up problems just so they don’t have to work and just want to sit on there lazy bum at home in there recliner with a back of Cheetos puffs that they got for free from the government. I am more going towards bill Clinton. I don’t believe in welfare it is almost pointless. I think that it should be taken away and the only people we should help with it is the people that have legitament disabilities. Such as people that can hardly go anywhere or the ones that just have a lot of broken things that can’t heal or the things that the doctors aren’t able to fix. Sure I know that someone will read my blog and will try telling me that I am stereotyping people on welfare. Well maybe I am, but I am just speaking or saying what I think and who I agree with not everyone will ever have the same views as me, but I wont have the same views as them either though.

No comments:

Post a Comment